My girls regularly fall asleep surrounded by books. I want to help pass along my love of reading to more children.
I'm participating in the Big Idea Challenge to raise money for PBS Kids! Help me and help a great cause.
I want to raise $100 before June 4th to qualify for the Big Idea Challenge. Your donation supports PBS Kids in Central Virginia. Let's keep this educational content available for the kids in our community!
Your donation helps:
- Bring thousands of hours of educational PBS Kids shows (Sesame Street, Sid the Science Kid, and more) to TV in Central Virginia
- Make PBS Kids games and apps available to parents and kids for free online
- Provide free books and encouragement to children in under-served schools
- Provide access to free Parent Education materials
- Support professional development for childcare providers
Just think - a $3 donation helps pay for a new book that can be given to a child, to inspire a love of reading - $50 will provide books for an entire classroom.
It's easy - just click the DONATE NOW button on the right to make a donation - any amount helps!