I'm participating in the Big Idea Challenge to raise money for PBS Kids
Remember Sesame Street, Mister Rogers, and Clifford? Chances are, you and I learned important skills by watching PBS Kids shows.
- PBS Kids shows teach children reading, math, science and life skills
- PBS Kids was named the safest destination for children to watch TV or visit online
- PBS Kids content helps kids, regardless of income, succeed in school
It's time to pay it forward! I want to support those programs that helped me get ready for school - and continue to help kids acquire a love of learning. [Ready? Click that DONATE NOW button on the right!]
Help me and help a great cause
I want to raise $100 before June 4th to qualify for the Big Idea Challenge. Your donation supports PBS Kids in Central Virginia. Let's keep this educational content available for the kids in our community!
Your donation helps:
- Bring thousands of hours of educational PBS Kids shows (Sesame Street, Sid the Science Kid, and more) to TV in Central Virginia
- Make PBS Kids games and apps available to parents and kids for free online
- Provide free books and encouragement to children in under-served schools
- Provide access to free Parent Education materials
- Support professional development for childcare providers
Just think - a $3 donation helps pay for a new book that can be given to a child, to inspire a love of reading - $50 will provide books for an entire classroom.
It's easy - just click the DONATE NOW button on the right to make a donation - any amount helps!